Thursday, October 05, 2006

Conflicts and Solutions

Everyone makes mistakes, and many of those mistakes create bigger and bigger problems. When I have a problem I try to solve it, if it doesn't work I try to do it again in a different way. Sometimes when I have problems that I can't solve I do bad things, like bad habits. Sometimes I get very angry because I think that I am going to fail in the work or job I am doing, and that I ignore problems when people blame me: for example, I blame my sisters. Sometimes when I can't something and everything results bad, my sisters or my parents (specially my sisters) help me.

I remember one time when I had a project that at the last hour I realized the project was horrible, so I did it again with the help of my sisters and it was very good. I am a procrastinator in some things, stuff that aren't from school, I have many problems with homework assignments or writings.

One time when I was like 6 or 7 years old there was a painting that my sister was making for homework, but it had no color, so I thought that she wasn't going to color it. So I tried to color it when she was in the bathroom, to help her, but the painting got horrible, I tried to fix it, but I couldn't. When my sister realized she didn't talk to me much. I tried to say sorry to my sister, but she was too mad with me. I think that doing that wasn't such a good idea. The next day I did a card to my sister saying sorry for my actions, and she forgot me. That was one of the problems I've had with my sister, don't blame me, everyone makes mistakes, we're not perfect. Who in this world doesn't make mistakes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home