Thursday, September 21, 2006

Suspense and Action Stories...

I enjoyed reading this story a lot because it has suspense and action, two things that I like in a story. I like a lot the part when the men kill the rats with knives, but I dislike the fact that a man died and I didn’t like the end of the story, its not a happy ending, I really recommend this story, specially to the people that like suspense and action, because it is very exiting and very different from the other stories. I dislike it a little because the story passed to slowly.

I wonder why Itchoua died and the narrator and Le Gleo didn’t, maybe he was bitten more or he was weak. I didn’t like the fact that there were rats, not cats or a wild animal, but rats! When I was reading the story and it was in the part when there wasn’t crew in the boat I said "¿what?", but when I read there were rats, it was still strange, but less. Me being the narrator I wouldn’t go back to the lighthouse, he’s crazy.

I was surprised when the boat came to rescue them; they were almost dead when the boat arrived. Unbelievable that there were sharks all around the island, you know that it false it wasn’t a coincidence of the story. Really this story has a lot of fiction, like sea rats, that the rats where giant and some things more. I say to all the people that like fiction, action, and suspense that read Three Skeleton Key.

1 Comments:

Blogger andres said...

I also think action and suspense are very cool. That’s why I also liked the story.

I think its a very good post keep up the good work Roberto.

Fri Sep 22, 08:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home