Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The United Nations

I've had many experiences with UN and MUN that is Model of United Nations model of United Nations that is an international organization that helps countries in need, my academic elective is MUN and I had been in two conferences, one of the school (JMUN) and an international one of South America (CAMUN). In both conferences they gave prizes like best dressed, cutest eyes, cutest smile, etc... I won in both conferences best dressed of men. In the two conferences I had been in the same council that is called the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in the school conference I was France and in conference of South America I was Czech Republic, I learned a lot of things of Czech Republic that I didn't knew.

The conferences last like 7 hours because you do many things like voting for resolution, discussing crisis and much more. The conference of the school was very fun because many people were laughing and didn't use parliamentary language so the people that did that went out of the meeting for 5 minutes. The other conference was fun but was very serious. In all the conferences they give you breakfast, because it was in the morning. There are many people in the school that participate in MUN, there are many people in 8th grade. I really like this topic, because it is very interesting. In 7th grade are 4 people that have been in conferences, Augusto, Daniel, Luis Carlos, and me. In MUN you can learn a lot about the UN and many more features of a country. It can be a great and interesting experience to anyone, I hope I have many more conferences.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pau I said...

Hi Roberto! It sounds like MUN is fun! You are lucky to be in that!

Fri Oct 06, 11:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home