Friday, September 29, 2006

My Blog is Very Helpful

My blog has helped me a lot with many things, especially with all that I said in my first post, Education and Technology, it help me expressing my thought to other peoples posts and to improve my writing skills with grammar and spelling and to know more people, in America. My blog has changed a lot my expectations by helping me and at first I thought it was very boring, but its very cool. It was very easy to control, do and maintain your blog I think anyone could do it, its being a little dificult to every week do 2 posts and 3 comments, but it is very interesting and fun. I feel very good of doing and having a blog, and it is very interesting to see others peoples comments and posts.

Compared of how I felt about blog at the beginning and now it’s very different, now its better. I really feel godd in all technical aspects and how to do everything is very easy.I am very surprised that my feelings changed about the blog, because I think it was very boring to do two blogs per week and comments. Ive learned many things in blogger, to control a blogger, to know better about blogger and some words that other people post and I don’t know, so I learn many other words. It is a really good experience to do a blog, so I feel good for doing it.

1 Comments:

Blogger catalina said...

Robe,
I felt a little bit that same as you but now it's so cool to have a blog I think that almost every body thinks the same. Robe your blog is awsome a liked a lot you post about your trip to Italy, keep it up.

Sat Sep 30, 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home